Daytona Bikeweek 2020

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rons09

Reaction score
Anyone going to bike week next month? I’m going to be there the 12th, 13 and 14th with my friend Arthur. Like to meet up with old friends and new Vmax riders at the Pirana Grill 241 n us1, Ormond Beach on the 12th Thursday between 5 and 6 pm and we’ll discuss rides we could take and some events like the old days

Ron, I expect to be in Ormond Beach/Daytona Beach by then, I'll contact you when I get up there. I sent you a PM also, check your PM's.

Firemetic
Ron, I expect to be in Ormond Beach/Daytona Beach by then, I'll contact you when I get up there. I sent you a PM also, check your PM's.
I’ll be at parana grill on Thursday night followed by ironhorse saloon that night then Friday I’m going to the race track to see the latest new stuff then the Deland airport for lunch. We’re very flexible. Call me.

I spoke with Rons09 today, and look forward to meeting up with him this year, as we have in the past. I hope Marcus shows up too. I promise that if I bring my UFO 4/1 bike, I won't ride on his left.

Back