DC Motorcycle Show

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davesax36

Reaction score
I'm going in the morning (Saturday). Anybody else gonna go? send me a PM or post on here, and we'll set up a meeting time at the yamaha display or something.

Can't make DC but will be going to Maryland's bike show in Timonium Feb 6th thru 8th . I may enter my bike cause the last few years not one vmax was represented other then new dealer display .

DC kinda ruff on crime. But I may make it if wifie go with me.

DC is pretty safe as long as you don't go wandering in the wrong parts of town at 2 in the morning. I'll go to the yammy booth at noon. I'm in a gray sweatshirt and black pants.

Mars, Send me some info about that other show. I'll try to come out.

Maryland state fairgrounds in Timonium md feb 6th thru 8th website www.cycleshow.net only celebs right is Michele smith (smoking hot) Smith from american biker or chopper. I would like to see if any body else wants to share a 10x10 space 95.00 for entry per bike (I just want to represent the vmax none there last year )

I'm gonna go but without my bikes I'm gonna get a enclosed trailer for 2 bikes by next year and take both bikes . I have a 6 x 12 open trailer but would rather travel with bikes inside and comfy .

Back