DDM Tuning HID lights

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrackerRican

Reaction score
Anybody using the DDM Tuning HID lighting. My ballast seems to have died, so I put a replacement in and the light turns on for a second and then off. I got it to turn on a few time and stay on, but that's only a few times. The rest of time it turns off after a second.

Is one of your other wire connections weird. The one that has a pink and black wire (i think those are the colors) had a loose connection inside the plastic housing. I had to push the crimp back into the plastic connector part.

Haven't had an issue with mine yet. I will be at tech day if you want to troubleshoot using my ballast.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The relay is built into the DDM setup. you have to tap off the battery with the included wire.

Posted with my thumbs.

Is one of your other wire connections weird. The one that has a pink and black wire (i think those are the colors) had a loose connection inside the plastic housing. I had to push the crimp back into the plastic connector part.

I'm thinking I have a bad connection or crimp. Get back on it after church tomorrow

Hmmm, mine didn't include extra wire. I already had double relay for my lights so plugged into existing connector.

It's been working for 8-9 months now. Do the ballast go bad that quick

Mine have been working fine now for the three seasons since I installed them. If you get the ballast to stay on for several minutes does it feel like it's getting overly warm?

Back