deals gap / bristol TN

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
Im leaving Sunday the 19th for bristol TN for a week for the Nascar race. While im there if it doesn't rain im going to deals gap with my Max! Im so excited! Ill be there Monday then spending the night at the two wheel inn and heading back to bristol. Grimmie said he was gonna be there. Anyone else live around there come along!! I know there's a ride planned for the weekend of 25th but that's the race weekend so I gotta go early

Im leaving Sunday the 19th for bristol TN for a week for the Nascar race. While im there if it doesn't rain im going to deals gap with my Max! Im so excited! Ill be there Monday then spending the night at the two wheel inn and heading back to bristol. Grimmie said he was gonna be there. Anyone else live around there come along!! I know there's a ride planned for the weekend of 25th but that's the race weekend so I gotta go early
You would miss a ride with many other Vmax's, on the Tail Of The Dragon, for a Nascar race???:confused2:
Two wheel cred is at risk! All I can say is TiVo!:punk:
:biglaugh: All kidding aside, Bristol is a helluva race, one of the few, if not the only, Nascar race I would go to.

If you never been there deffinently worth going its a race inside a football stadium! Hell of a party week!

Tomorrow morning the big day. 3 hr ride to the tail of the dragon on a stock seat with the girlfriend is gonna suck!! But it will all be worth it!

You would miss a ride with many other Vmax's, on the Tail Of The Dragon, for a Nascar race???:confused2:
Two wheel cred is at risk! All I can say is TiVo!:punk:
:biglaugh: All kidding aside, Bristol is a helluva race, one of the few, if not the only, Nascar race I would go to.

+1

Bristol , Talledega & Atlanta for me. But all come second to a weekend with a bunch of Maxxers at the Gap .

Hopefully I'm going to get a long distance run in, and meet more of the gang here next season. Thunder or deals gap.
Have a safe trip and a good time Matt. I'm glad you did the water pump before leaving. Enjoy.
Steve-o

Back