Deals on Parts and Accessories for your Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brian thats a m/c superstore link and they're $10 more than BB (but free shipping so its probably a wash).

Thanks Garrett, I was comparing prices and must have copied the wrong link, all fixed now.
Just for S&G a cost comparison on Shinko 011 Verge - 120/70zr-18 and 200/50zr-18 (shipped to 49715)
Bike Bandit: $225.24 (shipping to 49715 is $8.95)
MCSuperStore: $235.98 (free shipping)
So the BB deal is a little cheaper for today, normally BB is higher though.

Brian,
you're sooooo remote up there in dah U.P.; do they have to air drop your purchases for Redbone ? I can imagine it ... wrapped tires coming down from the sky with little parachutes :rofl_200:

What they do have is roads so flat and straight you can see the curvature of the earth in them. If there was ever a place to own a Hayabusa, that's it.

Hey Brian, I'll be up in Houghton this saturday thru the following sunday for the SAE Clean Snowmobile event at Michigan Tech.

See if we can wipe the floor with you guys like we did last year! :rofl_200:

Thanks Garrett, I was comparing prices and must have copied the wrong link, all fixed now.
Just for S&G a cost comparison on Shinko 011 Verge - 120/70zr-18 and 200/50zr-18 (shipped to 49715)
Bike Bandit: $225.24 (shipping to 49715 is $8.95)
MCSuperStore: $235.98 (free shipping)
So the BB deal is a little cheaper for today, normally BB is higher though.

I paid less out the door, dunno about shipping, for o.e.m. Bridgestones from Competition Cycle Center in Dania Beach FL. They will ship.

I paid less out the door, dunno about shipping, for o.e.m. Bridgestones from Competition Cycle Center in Dania Beach FL. They will ship.

but those are radials brian is listing

Brian,
you're sooooo remote up there in dah U.P.; do they have to air drop your purchases for Redbone ? I can imagine it ... wrapped tires coming down from the sky with little parachutes :rofl_200:
Well, this should tell you something about the U.P., UPS does not guarantee overnight delivery to the U.P.!
Ryan is correct about the straightness of one road at least, M-28 has a stretch that is straight for 25 miles. I suppose that's far enough to see the earth's curvature. We have a yearly test of man and snowmobile, it's a race on a 1 mile oval ice track, fastest one to cover the 500 miles wins. Not many tree hugger sleds running in the I-500 although after 42 years a Artic Cat finally won!:eusa_dance: Everybody sing it with me, "This is the year, the year of the cat...".
We do have many dirt roads that we like to send the city slickers down. Information about the U.P.. Allso, no need for dehydrated water here, we are surrounded by 3 great lakes! And no, Redbone does not ride on knobby tires, although I have taken it down a two track a mile or two!:biglaugh:
I can get a set of bias ply Shinko's for under $140 delivered, but as Garrett said these are radials. If you can get them cheaper please let us know. :punk:

Latest posts

Back