Dec. 1 Miami FL vintage meet & autojumble

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
00y0y_6otlOrDSphh_600x450.jpg

SECOND ANNUAL BLACK SUNDAY SWAP MEET.

December 1st

Miami's vintage motorcycle group: Metal305.

Taken at face value, it's a swap meet for vintage motorcycle enthusiasts to trade
parts and give their bikes some show-off time. At its core, Black Sunday 2 is a
staunch affirmation that vintage bike culture is alive and kicking in South Florida.
Seeking to outdo the success of last year's inaugural event, Metal305's founders
have organized a follow-up that will feature more bikes, more vendors, and most
definitely. . . more metal.

Black Sunday 2 is hosted at Miami's punk-rock palace -- Churchill's pub -- where
classic Italian, English, American, German, and Japanese, racers from the 70's
and earlier will proudly be shown in all their vintage glory. You'll see how time-
sharpened precision, and an old-school eye for detail, created some of the most
memorable motorbikes in history.

As you walk through this collection of vintage motorcycles, you'll shop and swap
for parts, tools, apparel, memorabilia, art, as well as complete, ready to ride
motorcycles. If that isn't enough to awaken the motorbike aficionado in you, Black
Sunday 2 will feature live music, food trucks, giveaways, and a unique moto-photo
marks the return of Black Sunday Swap Meet, an event presented by Downeyman

Consider Black Sunday 2 the vintage motorcycle lover's Black Friday. Only instead
of roaming aisles looking for this year's electronic device, you'll be surrounded by
enough V-twins, thumpers and straight-fours to rev anyone's engine.
So shake off your Thanksgiving weekend hangover, ride over to Black Sunday, and
witness a shining example of how the truly free live.

Black Sunday
December 1, 2013 @ Churchill's Pub, 5501 NE 2 Ave., Miami FL

I went to this last year, and bought some parts cheap, some old bike mags, cheap, and had a beer, cheap, too. Not on my bike, so I could haul whatever I saw & bought back home. Plenty of bikes for-sale too, from projects to runners. Lots of fun, and I saw a bunch of bike people I know, including my friend who won the AHMRA roadracing team title awhile-ago. If you are anywhere near, and the weather is decent, it's a lot of fun. If you're interested in parts, get there early. :punk:

Tomorrow is the day! A fun time, plenty of eye-candy of the two-wheeled and two-legged types. This event seems to attract the inked-up grrl's., many of-whom will ride-in. See-you if you can make it!

Hey man. I made it down and was there a couple hours. I looked around and I had the only Vmax. It was a good time. Cool people. Little Haiti is a shit hole though. I almost got in a fight with some random scum bag at the gas station two blocks away. I also had to go through a lot of rain. All in all a good day. The bike did great and didn't miss a beat.

Last edited:
Back