Deer Hunter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaboom

Reaction score
I used to have a game years ago called Deer Hunter......

The box and the game cd were fluorescent orange.....

I'm talking 10 years ago......and the original one.....

Does anybody have it?????:confused2:

Just a shot in the dark......

It was the only Deer Hunter game I could play......the rest all got way too complicated.......:damn angry:

Yes.....that one.....

If I am going to buy something I would like to give the folks here a shot to make a buck or get rid of something they no longer want.......or both.....:eusa_dance:

Then I will head to E-bay/Amazon etc.:confused2:

I saw a commercial on tv the other day for a deer hunter plug-n-play game--like you plugged the "rifle" directly into the TV.

Or you could go to the nearest highway rest stop and steal an arcade machine. Seems like every rest stop on the planet has some variety of "Deer Hunter".

I've got that and deer hunter 3d around here somewhere. If I can find them tomorrow, they're yours for the cost of shipping.
I'm pretty sure that they're in the basement, but it will take a little looking. It's kinda hard to find them in the dark, and I don't have electricity right now.

I've got that and deer hunter 3d around here somewhere. If I can find them tomorrow, they're yours for the cost of shipping.
I'm pretty sure that they're in the basement, but it will take a little looking. It's kinda hard to find them in the dark, and I don't have electricity right now.

COOL!!!!!!

:clapping:

Latest posts

Back