Deer License

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
DEER HUNTING LICENSE SALES

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:

There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin.

Allow me to restate that number. Over the last several months, Wisconsin's hunters became the eighth largest army in the world. More men under arms than in Iran. More than in France and Germany combined.

These men deployed to the woods of a single American state to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed.

That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and Michigan
's 700,000 hunters, all of whom have now returned home.

Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the
hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.

The point? America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower.

Hunting -- it's not just a way to fill the freezer.
It's a matter of national security.

That's why all enemies, foreign & domestic, want to see us disarmed....!

Food for thought when next we consider gun control....... We DO NOT need gun control what we need is criminal control....!

:clapping:That's why the Japanese never attacked the lower 48 during WWII....

Disarm, Never Happen!!!!:th_biggun:

Have you fondled your gun today???:rofl_200:

The 1984 movie "Red Dawn" with Patrick Swayze was about an invasion of the US. Cool movie. Heard a 2011 remake was made recently or is being made.

Thanks for post, i need to be reminded how lucky we are in this country. Count me in that group of hunters and thanks to all our military for keeping this nation free so that we can have these discussions. Well sorta free.

Thanks for post, i need to be reminded how lucky we are in this country. Count me in that group of hunters and thanks to all our military for keeping this nation free so that we can have these discussions. Well sorta free.

We are free but poorly led/managed!!! :bang head:

Hard to say whether we're being led or herded. Seems they're trying very hard to corral us and close the gate so we'll be sitting ducks.

Back