del

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At some point, your hack-jobs are going to put you into the loam for the long dirt nap. That is an insanely stupid idea. 😡🤬😫

Upon that final day of reckoning, it will be you who will "stay in-place," permanently.

At some point, your hack-jobs are going to put you into the loam for the long dirt nap. That is an insanely stupid idea. 😡🤬😫

Upon that final day of reckoning, it will be you who will "stay in-place," permanently.

For someone so anal retentive about blood pressure and health....sure builds things like none of that really matters. And if he sells this to an unsuspecting buyer as previous projects would indicate....I feel sorry for the person who acquires this cobbled piece of garbage.

What it was this time? I can only imagine the dissapointment of this poor soul who buys this bike and eventually starts working on it, take some covers off.. There is going to be some high blood pressures for sure.

Ordering new seals!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just talked to local dealer, they don't have them in stock. Same story about brake cylinder!!!! Reordering, I will post picture of new seals AND retainer clips. Don't want Firemedic to come here and beat me up!!!!:eek:😭

Latest posts

Back