Denver area South West Littleton

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4slinger

Reaction score
Hi, any maxers down here just want to take an occasional ride together? 105 to Palmer Lake, Golden Gate Canyon, Peak to Peak and Estes? Just stay local and stop at some biker bars and make the Harley guys sit up and take notice?
A burger, ice tea, maybe a beer or two,..dont drink much when I ride though.
Just have fun and enjoy the ride.
1994 Yellow VMax with Dale Walker Holeshot exhaust, V Boost switch, Jetted, K&N Filter. Just got it in May, my 2nd Vmax and the first that has been modified and really liking it.
Hope to hear from you.
Cliff.

4slinger, I'm no where near Denver, but welcome to the board. :eusa_dance:

I'm not local but I was in Co Springs until yesterday. I would have loved to have my max with and ride in the area.

Hey 4slinger, I'm in the springs area, maybe I can shoot up that way sometime. I have a modified 86....I've had later models and I can honestly say this is my favorite.

I'm not in the Denver area any more. Lived in Evergreen back in the early '80's. Been in California since then. I'm coming to CO with a group of a half-dozen or so, mixed bikes, in late July. Not sure yet whether I'm taking the VMax or Magna. We're going from NorCal across Nevada, Utah, dip into Northern AZ, then South CO over Wolf Creek Pass, to Colorado Springs. We will ride up Pikes Peak, then west through Woodland Park, Aspen, Carbondale, Delta, Naturita, to Moab. We'll probably hit Colorado Springs on July 26 or 27. If you're interested in riding up Pikes Peak with us, I can keep you posted on our progress.

Going to Lil Riccis in Highlands Ranch for the bike night and to just check it out and also to throw a VMax into the mix. Hope there are some others.

Hey, free dyno runs at Grand Prix Motorsports Sat 6/23, as well as powersports giveaway, food and drink, demo rides and stuff. grandprixmotorsports.com for more info.
Going to try getting my max up twice to see what the differences are between v-boost on all the time and stock setting, as well as just to see what he's got.
Hope to see another Max, I am sure to be surrounded by sportbikes and cruisers. Better get there early.
Later.

Back