Denver police destory motorcycle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem? Nope. The jackasses actually deserved a heap of jail time as well as all of them getting their scooters squashed behaving like that endangering non-coms.
streetfighters

Could they not find a nice bike to set an example with? What incentive are they creating by destroying a pile of shit?

The police sure showed them there hoods who's boss here in Denver.

Bad bike, bike baaad, crushed bikes make good kids,men, boys..whatever....

They mentioned that the reason for destruction (instead of resale) is to ensure the bike never is used in a crime again! To hell with putting money back into the general coffers. That's why I think they used a bike that would not bring much money. I bet all the nice bikes they seized were sold off lol.

Crushing the bike to prevent stupid shit like this will probably work about as well as crushing mountains of confiscated guns (we've all seen that video) to prevent gun violence. This video reminded me of that. Since the PD is publicly funded I would prefer to see it go to auction and the proceeds added to the cost of operation. I can appreciate the statement but I would prefer to see fiscal responsibility from a publicly supported entity.

On the flip side I can really appreciate the frustration law enforcement has with this brand of motorcyclist. How many youtube videos are there where the cops get relentlessly trolled and then promptly dusted by sportbikers, its pretty insane and nothing I would ever do but I have an oppositional defiant streak that takes some twisted pleasure in videos like the one below which is more eluding than trolling.

I find myself fascinated with the Kawasaki H2 so I found this video on youtube. This rider obviously has no regard for himself or anyone else on the road, I wonder if they would have crushed this guy/gals bike had they caught him/her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WrtWGyhUvw.

On the flip side I can really appreciate the frustration law enforcement has with this brand of motorcyclist. How many youtube videos are there where the cops get relentlessly trolled and then promptly dusted by sportbikers, its pretty insane and nothing I would ever do but I have an oppositional defiant streak that takes some twisted pleasure in videos like the one below which is more eluding than trolling.

I find myself fascinated with the Kawasaki H2 so I found this video on youtube. This rider obviously has no regard for himself or anyone else on the road, I wonder if they would have crushed this guy/gals bike had they caught him/her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WrtWGyhUvw.

Because of things like that OHP went to these several years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvh7lWH7IZo

I was wondering how long it would be before we saw cops on these things. They must still be bound by the laws of common sense though. I know locally police will call a pursuit if it becomes to risky. It would be one hell of a deterrent if you were thinking about trolling your local coppers on your CBR600. Really badass, more departments should do this.

I was wondering how long it would be before we saw cops on these things. They must still be bound by the laws of common sense though. I know locally police will call a pursuit if it becomes to risky. It would be one hell of a deterrent if you were thinking about trolling your local coppers on your CBR600. Really badass, more departments should do this.

From what Ive heard, the OHP riders were sent to some VERY good schools to learn how to ride.

From what Ive heard, the OHP riders were sent to some VERY good schools to learn how to ride.

I can imagine for the sake of liability alone they would be properly trained. I think it's a good move, as much as I can appreciate pushing back against authority I'm not fond of putting the public at risk in so doing. I hope to see more of this.

The video after this one was showing a UK officer on a Busa. Pretty cool. I guess modern day law enforcement has outgrown the parade bikes they have been using for decades.

Back