Denver's Choppers Swedish show graphic NSFW

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
I saw this in another site, I like anything about bikes, and while I'm not really a 'chopper guy,' I do like a well-executed bike.

Here's a cool graphic that would look good on a t-shirt. You can go to an office supply store and get iron-on transfer sheets that you can print on your home printer, and then iron-on your own t-shirt. I think this deserves to go on a white t-shirt, kinda goes against the Harley biker black t-shirt thing, but see for yourself. You can re-size the design to fit the entire 8-1/2" x 11" of a sheet of the iron-on transfer material. Yeah, it would look good on a black t-shirt too, the words would appear to be 'floating.'

It has that David Mann look to it, though Denver would and did build SOHC Honda 750 choppers and DOHC Kawasaki 900/1000 inline 4's. David Mann I don't think ever did any Japanese engine chopper drawings.

I believe the graphic is from a Swedish bike show, hence the spelling of Denber's

A4-poster.gif

And for those of you who like a reasonable chop, here's a good lookin' one, I think. Still a 10 foot bike but the thing looks like you could ride it. Looks like just a spool front hub, but how-much braking could you get from a skinny tire like that? I think this is a Sportster, I don't see a separate tranny.

1968HD1.5.jpg

The AEE spool I laced into my '66 Triumph bobber had no brakeage whatsoever....just there to hold the spokes and look good, like this one.

Hardtails make the best chopper lines but oh so wicked bad on the back. :stretche:

Sportster™based engines always have the pushrod tubes running parallel to each other. Thats because the XL motor has 4 single lobe cams, geared together. Before the OHV design, these type of cases were used on a flathead motor, where the valve stems were parallel to each other. Look at any Harley™ flathead motor from the past, you'll see parallel pushrod tubes.

Sportster™based engines always have the pushrod tubes running parallel to each other. Thats because the XL motor has 4 single lobe cams, geared together. Before the OHV design, these type of cases were used on a flathead motor, where the valve stems were parallel to each other. Look at any Harley™ flathead motor from the past, you'll see parallel pushrod tubes.

That's also why you can rev the piss out of Sporty motors compared to the rest of the big twins. The geometry is much easier on the valvetrain because the pushrods are straight instead of twisted at a goofy angle.

Latest posts

Back