Describe / Explain your avatar...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The true essence of the Vmax" - "In Boost we Trust"

But I definitely like Redbone's Hotties too.

:cheers: Mike

Hmmmm its my VMAX and a hot chick two things I like hot chicks and VMAX's

That's Sydney Moon! I know this because that's a flashy swf of here. Draw the mouse over her and she lifts that shirt!

I found THIS via Google! DO NOT OPEN IT IF YOUNG EYES are near, OR IF YOU ARE TOM (the pussy) Owens.

NSFW!

That's Sydney Moon! I know this because that's a flashy swf of here. Draw the mouse over her and she lifts that shirt!

I found THIS via Google! DO NOT OPEN IT IF YOUNG EYES are near, OR IF YOU ARE TOM (the pussy) Owens.

NSFW!

Your right, I thought lankeeyankee would be using the animated avatar of her... like the one the attachment below...NSFW! Oh Tom hide those virgin eyes...:icon_rolleyes:

Attachments

• Moon_SJ026.gif
    Moon_SJ026.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 105
Mines just a picture that makes me smile when I see it; it reminds me of what my Jack Russell might look like in the back seat of my truck when I'm haulin' ass.

Here's the dog for real.

Attachments

• 100_2285.jpg
    100_2285.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_1466.jpg
    100_1466.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 9
  • joseybluebonnetts1.jpg
    joseybluebonnetts1.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 9
Gotta love a good burnout...

Although i always look forward to redbones post's,
He has my vote for the best avatar. And he changes them frequently:thumbs up:

NOW I REMEMBER WHY I WISH I WAS A HANDGRIP ! "LOL" :rofl_200: MY AVTAR REPRESENT'S ALL THE CHECKERED FLAGS THAT WAVED OVER THE HOODS OF MY STOCK CARS OVER THE YEARS ! ( JUST GREAT MEMORIES ) :thumbs up: :cheers: AND I HELPED ALOT OF PEOPLE GET INTO VICTORY LANE ALSO ! I DONT MEAN IT LIKE I'M CONCEITED ! I'M VERY THANKFUL FOR THE SUCCESS I HAD & WAS ABLE TO SHARE IT WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS , & HELPED OTHERS DO THE SAME ! IT WAS A REALY GOOD TIME IN MY LIFE !

Back