• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Diaphragm needed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamster66

Reaction score
I have a ripped diaphragm and need to replace it. Anyone know where to get one at a reasonable price?

Danny from BRC & Sean would always be my first go to guys. E-bay used to sell them too. It's a lot cheaper to get just the diaphragm rubbers and change them, if that's what you meant. I might have one too.Will check. Others might have a spasre also
Steve-o

I've got a brand new assembly on hand for $75. Used for $50 or complete set of slide rubbers for $100 (though you don't need a complete set). I MIGHT have a used rubber only though can't remember.

I've got a brand new assembly on hand for $75. Used for $50 or complete set of slide rubbers for $100 (though you don't need a complete set). I MIGHT have a used rubber only though can't remember.
Let me know if you have a used one and how much you want for it I'm going to get ahold of Danny also since he's right here in New York state

I'm sure he has one too. I am sure i have used slide assemblies which are $50.

well...I took it out and opened it up...was running great on the hwy until it started making a noise from up near the front left and then died.
Tried starting it (even got it home and charged it to start it)
no go! I just hear 1 slight click when i hit the starter button!
possibly the starter? would it also make it die when its running?
I'm about ready to hang it up! this is really frustrating!

Need grab rails only. Finish unimportant

Found a backrest with no side rails so if you have a bastard set of grab/side rails to a sissybar set up, shoot me PM or text to 239-210-8068.
Thanks all !

Latest posts

Back