Did a few small popular upgrades today.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RV TECH

Reaction score
Changed the rear brake pads to the EBC HH pads. My stock pads started making noise at about 1200 miles with a whistle/howl sound. I was disappointed at first, but these new pads are already a great improvement so now I am glad they started acting up.

Switched from the Yamalube engine oil to the Shell Rotella T6 Synthetic 5w-40 and the M-110 Mobile 1 oil filter. The motor is nice and quiet like it was with the Yamalube, but a real nice improvement in how smooth the shifting is.

Went up to 15w fork oil and increased my air pressure a bit in the front forks. Made a slight improvement, but I probably should have just put the Progressive Springs in while I was at it. They are still a little too soft.

All that you did is heading in a good direction. You need to do the front forks, Unbelievable handling difference, especially if you lower it an inch internally...:biglaugh:

All that you did is heading in a good direction. You need to do the front forks, Unbelievable handling difference, especially if you lower it an inch internally...:biglaugh:

+1 with the PS progressive rates and the internal lowering. night and day.

Latest posts

Back