Different USD front end for Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildweasel_pt

Reaction score
Well guys i started joining a couple bits and came up with another option for the vmax. Don't know if anyone already used this one or not (kawasaki ZX9R). This one came out pretty good i think. Polished with black matte and golden... Now just need to wipe the dust off and deliver... Pretty cool looking i think. With this front end another 17x5.5 will be fitted for the full job... Cheers all

imagem005j.jpg

imagem004dc.jpg

imagem003a.jpg

imagem006rc.jpg

I like, I like. Now tidy up the living room before the wife gets home!

I like, I like. Now tidy up the living room before the wife gets home!

He he... Its not the living room and its not my home. Its the basement at my folks house... I could never do that at my place, she would kill me, here she has no vote and my folks.... well... im their son, so enough said... LOL

Sold a set recently with ZX7R forks. Probably pretty similar.

Sean

Its 25mm if i recall correctly. Its no factor because the wheel belongs to that set of forks... I just needed to tweak a bit on the axle and the speedo drive to make it work without it... Nothing major though... Another thing that for a non trained eye passes incognito is the fact that these forks are now using much better Nissin calipers instead of the ugly and bad stock Tokico 4 potters that used to come with these forks. With a bit of tweaking and patience i was able to fit the these golden Nissin 4 potters that came from a Honda CBR929...

Latest posts

Back