differential special tool

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bacchus

Reaction score
when I did my '89 vmax I had to purchase a special tool, a socket to disassemble it for powder coating, does anyone need one of these??

would like to sell it, used twice cost me almost $100 and is only available to yamaha dealers

most of us won't touch the rear diff. when the haynes manual says. 'don't even think of opening this' i usually leave it alone.

We have a tool we made years ago. Wonder what your tool looks like? Might be better then our home made sucker.

Sean

when i did my '89 vmax i had to purchase a special tool, a socket to disassemble it for powder coating, does anyone need one of these??

Would like to sell it, used twice cost me almost $100 and is only available to yamaha dealers
how much ?

when I did my '89 vmax I had to purchase a special tool, a socket to disassemble it for powder coating, does anyone need one of these??

would like to sell it, used twice cost me almost $100 and is only available to yamaha dealers

:ummm: Hey, What would this special tool do? I did mine with normal Craftsman tools. Spurs

Back