Discussion of Jet Kits..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
Anyone care to give me a quick run down on jet kits?

1.) Stage 1
2.) Stage 7
3.) Morleys Jet kit

1.) How much HP and gains one would see with the kits?
2.) Reliability / driveability with the kits?

If I had a choice, which I did, I would pick the Morley kit. The reason is, that if you have a question or a problem, you can simply send him an email, or a phone call and he will be there to help you out. His customer service is excellent, along with his products.

I have dealt with Sean Morley and I know he is a solid business man! Very helpful and good service -

Any discussion on gains and such?

+1 on seans kit. The factory made kits are out dated, over rated, complicated and a rip off for the amout of BS you gotta put up with to get a good tune.
As far as gain, I think the pipes you chose will determine that. Sean can probably give you the best idea.

Sean's kit any day. HP and torque gains will depend mostly on pipes and tuning, but also on many other factors such as elevation, age of engine etc..

From what I've read here you're talking about 5-7RWHP gain with full headers and well-tuned carbs.

Go with the Morley kit. You have lots of help nearby for you to get it just right!!
Far more forgiving than the stage 7.
As with any kit, be prepared to play around with it till it's just right for your bike.

Dale #2592

Back