Disney question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
OK so the wife and kids have raided my Save for a new VMax account and we are thinking about going to Disney (Orlando) near the end of October for 2 weeks. If anyone here live around that area, can you give me an idea of what to expect weather wise. Also any Disney fanatics, give me an idea of what I should see and do etc.

I've been to both numerous times. Depending on how long you are going you might want to look into their multi park passes. We bought some from disney directly (they have a trip planner online) as a complete package with hotel stay (not on the premisis but it was available). I then sold off the remaining days I didn't use on ebay (you could buy yours from there too) in advance and left them at my hotel for them to pick up the day we left. Made it a cheaper stay. Got some cool bonus stuff too.

Anyway, It pertty much always rains at least a little every day but i'm not talking a lot. Been awhile since I was there at that timeframe so someone from the area should be better up on that.

There are a lot of parks in the area and some better then Disney!

Sean

I'd put Universal on your list. It's 3 parks rolled into one. And cheaper than disney, to get in at least, But the food and extras are about the same as Disney.

As far as the wether goes...
Exspect temps duing the day to be in the 80's-90's and the nights to be in the high 60's-70's.
And because of the humidity always being in the high 90% range, it does tend to rain just about everyday in the afternoon. The showers are usually fierce but only last 30 minuets or so.

And yes your 2 week stay @ Disney will cost you about the same as a new VMax. LOL!

Latest posts

Back