Disney

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I lived in Florida and never went to magic kingdom so Christine's work is having a conferance here she flew down and I jumped on the wing 670 miles today and I am here ready for disney tomorrow..

Last edited:
Our family loves Disney. Go to Epcot. The German pavilion has a great German food buffet. Have fun.

Doug

Took the family there in the late 90s, had a good time, lot's to see and do but I really liked Epcot also, if they still do the fireworks/laser display over the water it's worth seeing, have fun!.................Tom.

Went to Magic Kingdom yesterday just kind of kicking back today. My knee & left foot & neck that I have problems with were done after yesterday. I guess I should have taken the little scooter they gave me to use. I am using it today cruising around the resort. I will have to go to Epcot another time. I am going to hop over to Daytona tomorrow & see some people & then shoot back to TN on Friday.

Back