DNS for VMaxForum has been changed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Finally got hold of my craptacular old host and got the DNS changed. You should see vmaxforum.net in the URL bar of your browser. If you still see the IP, then the Name Server you are using hasn't updated yet. If your DNS server has a really slow update, then you won't even be able to read this! Doh! :red ass:
Everything is back up and working, the Gallery and the V4 Garage. Everything works at my end, let me know if you have any problems.
This will also solve the problem of you not being auto signed in. It should work properly now.

looks to be working just fine. The DNS servers where I word are slow as hell to update, so I haven't been able to reach the site from work witout going directly to the iP's.

As of now, everything is resolving correctly. Yay:eusa_dance:

I was wandering why i couldn't verify my account so i could start posting. Everything works for me and it's great to be a part of the community. I am a HUGE fan of the max but i unfortunately haven't been able to get my hands on one yet. I'm just a poor college boy so i'm still riding my Honda Magna. I love the site though and look forward to buying my first max!

Thank goodness... I had not been able to login since this started. I had mis-placed my password and could not retrieve it. Not able to login and could not PM anyone. I was kinda lurking trying to keep up! I'm happy to be back! :eusa_dance:

Back