do do do.....lookin' out my garage door

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miles Long

Reaction score
and there ain't no "happy creatures playin' on the lawn"

This is not supposed to happen! It's SPRING!
Great cooler, though.
Cheers!

Attachments

• March 27 2014.jpg
    March 27 2014.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 73
That's alot of snow so glad we edged that last storm I'm so sick of it... need warmth looking at CaptainKyles pics and thinking I could be there in a day with my toes in the sand and a cold beer in my hand . Hope that crap melts soon for ya !

If they don't find you handsome, at least they know you have a cold beer at hand! Or something like that!
I know the feeling Miles, what can you do but chuckle and drink a beer!

If they don't find you handsome, at least they know you have a cold at hand! Or something like that!
I know the feeling Miles, what can you do but chuckle and drink a beer!

Got'er done. Now for that beer.......
What's up with your avatar:ummm: Good looking calipers and radial, but the ladies were a tad more interesting!

Attachments

• driveway action.jpg
    driveway action.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 39

Got'er done. Now for that beer.......
What's up with your avatar:ummm: Good looking calipers and radial, but the ladies were a tad more interesting!

is the snow especially high b/c of the drifting near the door, or did you guys actually get like 2'?

Photos like that make me glad that I live in the south! I hope everything finally thaws out for you guys up there so you can get on your Vmaxs and ride!

Florida would delcare a state of emergency if they got that much snow haha! I sure hope that stuff goes away SOON for ya Miles! Bet that beer is damn cold though!

:cheers:

The girls are back! Thanks Brian, we were all having a rough time your avatar and signature change.

Latest posts

Back