Do you know PLX Gauges, AFR, AIT, EGT, Px and temp

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildweasel_pt

Reaction score
Hi all

I came across a brand of engine monitor tools that look very cool. I wanted to know if you guys know them and what do you think about them... Looks very practical and multi tasked and easy to fit. Anything you know about them and care to share im all ears (my surgeon says it can be fixed though... :biglaugh:)...

PLX-SMDM200-AFR_large.jpg

www.plxdevices.com

That looks pretty cool. You gonna try one Fred?

Yup. I just got a used set from Ebay with 3 gauges and all the modules for a pretty fair price... I won't need them all though. Probably stick with the AFR and water temp and oil px and try to figure out a way to fit that to the standard dashboard. Lets see what i can come up with... I need to get acquainted with the set first... I'll keep you posted...

I like the fact that the gauge is OLED and i can use whatever skin i want and i can even show whatever data on each gauge fully customizable. SO much for the waterproof feature though but i don't care as i don't ride in rain nor wash my bikes...

Yup. I just got a used set from Ebay with 3 gauges and all the modules for a pretty fair price... I won't need them all though. Probably stick with the AFR and water temp and oil px and try to figure out a way to fit that to the standard dashboard. Lets see what i can come up with... I need to get acquainted with the set first... I'll keep you posted...

I like the fact that the gauge is OLED and i can use whatever skin i want and i can even show whatever data on each gauge fully customizable. SO much for the waterproof feature though but i don't care as i don't ride in rain nor wash my bikes...
Keep us posted on how it works out, I would be interested in one too for that price! I don't wash or ride in the rain either, so water isn't an issue for me either.

Latest posts

Back