does anybody live in the salt lake,utah area?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

86max

Reaction score
anybody that reads this forum live in the salt lake, utah area if so lets hook up and go riding with a fellow v-maxer i havent been able to find any over here :confused2:. can email me at ( [email protected] ) looking forward to meeting another vmaxer.:rofl_200:

2 Hours North brother, I'm up here in Pocatello.

So perhaps a BBQ in Ogden this summer is in order to get all of us vmaxerz in the area together???

that sounds like a winner to bad we cant get anymore of the vmaxerz to come i know of one other friend that owns one other than that its just myself.:confused2:

I know this thread is kinda old, but I'm in Salt Lake. I live in Sugar House and am always looking for people to ride with who don't ride like animals on 600's.

I'm in slc and know a few other maxers gen 1 and 2. 801 913 94three one. Feel free to send me a text or pm here . Can't usually answer calls at work . Let's
Ride!

Vmaxinid were you at superbike in tooele last year? Saw a max with carrzerria wheels , forward pegs and an Idaho plate. Parked my 86 next to it but never saw the owner
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Some time you need to give life to a dead thread, I am taking a vacation out to Utah for the month of June, I am trailering my VMax with me send me a PM and I will give you my contact info I have not been up in the canyons in a long time

Sounds good! My bike should be done at the end of may/ start of June so that'll work great.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Back