does anyone have exp. with exactrep?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over the years, I've bought plenty of stuff from them (dual headlight kit for the triumph look, frame braces, extra fuel tank.) They're very professional and prompt. Personally, I really like their stuff, and they're really prompt in delivery. (Of course, I wish they were in the US, though!)

Elimax

i can highly recommend #44. they can be had on the UK ebay pretty cheap sometimes ($100 or so).

the brand is 'renntec'.

Got my one seater kit from them...good quality but the shipping costs almost as much as your order.

They do good business and the cost of shipping also gets it to you FAST.

My order was AT MY HOME 4 days after order...thats England to Southern California in 4 days,and they pack your box with stuffing so it doesnt get smashed(nice change of pace from my usual ordering experiences)

I got the estimate :(
180$ shipping :bang head:
it's like giving away a belly pan :ummm:

i'd ask to see if anyone in the UK could ship it for you for cheaper.

i've shipped a few things to NZ for people at about 1/4 of the sellers advertised prices.

I'm checking also with them since I have to go in Paris in 2 weeks.
If not too heavy I could bring it back, only if the shipping fees are quite lower.

But yeah else it can be a solution.
I'm asking them an estimate of the weight and the size of the box.

I got their belly pan and shortie fender shipped in the same box, the box was very light but the size made it expensive.

What could I do :confused2:....the monkey demanded those specific items...no substitutes!! :punk:

yeah I'm thinking it's a waste of space to fill up the box, anyway the shipping fees won't change lol

And true that belly pan is really lovely hahaha

I guess I should not have got an account in this forum lol

I guess I the bad luck guy with them. I order a polished water pump eblow the first week in Feb. I only received it the second week of March. It was stuck in customs for a month. I put it on the bike and it had a pinhole leak. Sent it back on the March 15th and they just got it 4/1. I was just emailed that they are out of the item now and are on backorder with the option of trying to fix the piece I sent back. I chose to let them fix it because it appears it may take month just to get this one back without waiting on the restock.

But it sounds like the majority may have had better luck. Ask if you can upgrade to UPS versus USPS. They have a quicker customs process. May keep it from getting hung up. I had ordered a Carbpro Tuner from the UK and had it less than a week, so go figure.

I have good contact with customs here, usually they even don't open my packets and I get a text on my mobile as soon they have them ;)

But secret ok ? lol

Latest posts

Back