Does anyone know a desent insurance company

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
Ive been looking for insurance.With no luck ,Everytime i turn in a claim,Here we go.Wife's car got hit 3 weeks ago,Turned it in as usual,Week went by called got voice mail,4 more calls 3 days later,He called,He could not find claim # and on and on 3 weeks now he cant get the fax from the body shop,I called they sent it,What i done in 10 minutes he could not do.I ask may we go a dab faster with this and is there anything else i can do?He sent me a e mail informing me he was taking a couple weeks off would be back in early april.Wifes car looks like a rag doll.Can anyone give me a clue as where to go.Help please!:confused2::confused2::ummm::ummm::ummm:

Are you dealing with your local agent or the Insurance company Itself. Sounds like a lazy agent. Whats the Insurance Co.

Ive used Allstate with no issues....turned in 2 claims over the last 4 years.

Are you dealing with your local agent or the Insurance company Itself. Sounds like a lazy agent. Whats the Insurance Co.
Farm bureau.After he comes off vacaition he says they will schudule a meeting to discuss the claim.Local agent.At this rate it will get fixed by summer:confused2:Going to call local office again monday,For what's its worth.It's done nothing so far.

State farm My truck got hit on a tuesday they called me on wendsday they had a adjuster come out friday had my $ the following thurday.

Ive used Allstate with no issues....turned in 2 claims over the last 4 years.
Not tried them,If i find a good one im doing house car truck bike everything.Thank you.There great until you need them.Then call here go there.Yes He is LAZY,And really dosen't give a shit.Tailight busted bumper swingingin the breeze.A ticket waiting to happen!I told him this even sent picts,NO RESPONCE.

State farm My truck got hit on a tuesday they called me on wendsday they had a adjuster come out friday had my $ the following thurday.
That is who i had before farm bureau.I fixed a customers truck insured with them that had been keyed all over,They said i peformed a betterment,I turned them in too the insurance commission,3 Months later got a settelment-300 I would never do a repair for them again.Thats when i went to farm bureau.

Well the latest claim with Allstate was 2 years ago down in Dallas...I made it to Midas at 9 in the morning, and called the ins. agent. They sent an adjuster that afternoon (tuesday), and I was back on the road and the claim paid thursday afternoon. I bent the R. Strut, bent the engine cradle...did bad undercarriage damage. Thats been my latest experience with Allstate.

I have had State Farm for all the House Car and Motorcycle for over 20 yrs. with no complaint . Only had 1 minor accident and they jumped right in and had it fixed in less then 2 wks total time.

Allstate for me until recently. My wife's car got hit, took it into a local approved shop I had dealt with before where the adjuster looked at it same day. Left there in a rental car and picked it up at the end of the week, it was a very pleasant experience.

The only reason I left them was due to rate hike after rate hike over the years (only accident on record was the one with my wife and Allstate ended up not even having to pay for it since the other driver was cited).

Currently I am with USAA since the rates are the best I have ever seen. 0 claims filed fortunately but if they operate the insurance side of the house like their banking and investment branches I think they will do just fine.

Farmers Group (not the same as State Farm) .....been with them 25 years.
Lots of claims over the years and never threatened with cancellation.
Daughter totaled her car Sunday night, (She's fine) had her in a rental by Monday afternoon, adjuster saw it Tuesday since i told them it was likely totaled, and I accepted settlement Thursday.
Should have the money by Monday or Tuesday.
My experience on other claims with them is that you're nearly always better using their recommended body shops because the paperwork and claims process, and adjustments to the claim as the body shop discovers stuff the adjuster originally missed is almost seamless. You drop it off and pick it up an never have to be the middle man between the insurance and the shop, and the insurance doesn't have an adversarial relationship with the shop.

In fact they don't even have an adjuster look at it if you use their recommended shops. And their work is guaranteed by the insurance company.

Farmers is higher than a cats back on motorcycle insurance though.

Thanks so much guys,A elderly gent with a trash can in his bed on his side was backing out and couldnt see,He hit paniced and then pushed us 80+ years old,We both have the same ins company,At the same location.Gonna call them monday if not satified,Im gone.Glad your daughter is ok rusty,She has had it rough,As im sure you all have.Thanks again all my v max brothers.

I got screwed royal by State Farm after their insured turned left in front of me on my first 85 Vmax. You couldn't pay me to have them as my insurance.

I've had Farm Bureau for a number of years now. You must be dealing with a very lazy local agent. Perhaps you could call one of their State offices and get some quicker results?

http://www.ncfb.org/about/contact.cfm

Finally got through to my agent,Explained everything about the adjuster.He said rediculs. my Spelling sucks.Says he is gonna fix it.I hate being jerked around.

Finally got through to my agent,Explained everything about the adjuster.He said rediculs. my Spelling sucks.Says he is gonna fix it.I hate being jerked around.

Ya, it stinks. I hate it to, but he really didn't give you any choice. At least now you should get some action.

Back