Does anyone make offset tripples for USD on Vmax?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are looking for drop triples contact Tom at Cycle One Off, his have about a ~2" drop. He also sells fork tube extensions as well that will raise up the front end.

Well, i'm really looking for tripples to either de-rake the front end a little, or to have less offset(fork tubes closer to the steering stem centerline). This in a effort to quicken the steering a lil and shorten the wheelbase just a tad.

I may look into the fork extensions to raise the front a little. I happen to have a complete Busa front end that i've considered throwing on my bike, but the fork tubes are a little shorter than the ZX9 forks i have already. I don't wanna go any lower for sure! Tube extensions would allow me to throw it on there and i would have a front wheel that matches the wider rear wheel i have. Prolly lighter than the ZX9 wheel too!

Looks like Cycle One Off has the spacers that i want, but WOW! What a price! Anyone else make them any cheaper?

Looks like Cycle One Off has the spacers that i want, but WOW! What a price! Anyone else make them any cheaper?

C.O.O. is the only place where I have seen those spacers so I couldn't tell you if anyone else makes them, but those that I know have Tom's spacers swear by them.

Latest posts

Back