Does this happen to you?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Nearly every time I'm on the toilet, I find a piece of my wife's hair in my ass crack. I am certain her head has been nowhere near that region of my body (maybe the front side on my birthday)

I guess it one of life's little mysteries.

That's better than the beggar weeds I find on my underwear and towels from my Wife being out in the yard fussing with her herd of Chickens.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

The wife's hair everywhere i do understand but you could have left the other out. Yes to much info. I think tex85 could be right and i don't/we don't need to know how you came up with that Tex. LOL.

My kid and girlfriend and dog has moved in with us so now i have a cat dog and two women with long hair that shed everywhere. floor's need to be swept at least two time's a week. How about the dryer sheets i think my wife make's sure she stuff's them in my clothing because i sure do find alot of them at the wrong time. Maybe tex85 has some info that can help me out.:ummm:

Nearly every time I sit on the toilet, I end up seeing O B A M A ! But depending upon yesterday's meals, it can sometimes be T H E E N T I R E O B A M A F A M I L Y.

....just sayin'....

As to the original post - yeah, it happens. Just yesterday, in fact. But I wasn't on the toilet when I noticed it, but rather standing in front of the mirror in the morning trying to get myself presentable for the day, and starting to get out of the jammies.

Last edited:
Back