Dog food diet !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbarrie

Reaction score
A man goes through the check out at Wal-mart with a big bag of dog kibble. The check out girl says to him. " This is a great buy, my dogs just love this stuff"

The big guy replies, "I don't have a dog" as he chuckles. "Oh no" the girls says" with a curious expression on her face. "Oh no" the men says, " I'm going back on a dog food diet. I did it a few years ago and lost 25 pounds in no time, I put a handful of kibble in each pocket and when I get hungry I reach down in and grab a few nuggets, munch them down and my hunger goes away instantly....

However, last time I ended up in the hospital for two weeks afterwards...but still, I think I'll try it again"

The check out girl looks at the man and says. " If it made you sick enough to put you in the hospital. Why in the world would you be silly enough to do it again."

The man, shakes his head, and lowers his eyebrows, as he says to the girl. " It wasn't the dog food that put me in the hospital." as he hands her a twenty dollar bill, to pay for the dog food.

" It was from the asshole that ran me over, when I stopped in the middle of the road to lick my balls." :auto:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back