Donating members

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
I see the donation button on top, but I don't see amounts for 1 year 2 year etc.

Is this just a donation directly to the site, or is there another area that gets you the cool donating member badge on your screen name area?

Thanks
Todd

I have donated a few times via the donate button since they let me sell my wrench here and help me a bunch.

Buster puts the icon on when he gets donation I think.

There is no set yearly amount that I know of.

Gary

Ok , thank you for the clarification. On another forum they had a donation area and a members area. Was really confusing as people wanted to join and they donated, but never got to be members until they took down the donation area and made it a member area.

Just wanted to make sure I wasnt doing the same thing.

Thanks
Todd

Donations are whatever you feel comfortable with. Buster has a great site here and it costs him to run it, so its pretty cool that people kick in to help him out!

I totally understand and being a gun business, one of the forums I do alot of business on, I have donated, raffled , karma'ed etc to give back. So I have no problems doing it things like that on other forums that either give me business or give me the information needed to carry out a project or fix a problem I have.

I love the forum here and the people seem very kind!

Thanks
Todd

Yep you will see its a nice and big brotherhood. I cant count the amount of time I have spent here lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Just donated!

Thanks again
Todd

Great, I try to twice a year. Your donation announcement will trigger others to do the same. It reminded me I'm due. If you’re a Vmax owner or not, what we get here is worth a donation for sure. Everything needed to keep a Vmax running is at our fingertips. This site cost money and lots of time to keep running.
A big thanks to Buster and all the moderators.
clapping.gif

Steve-o

Last edited:
I renewed mine today, last time it didn't work.
Yeah reminders are a good way, personally I'm forgetful lol

Buster is doing a great job with that website, we're all grateful I think :p

Donation winging it's way from Scotland.

Fantastic foum folks, happy to be a part of it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back