Dont be stupid

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry we all have our own beliefs but I hate door to door people unless its girl scouts selling cookies stay away from mt door. I am way over it, Here is my today experiance call me an asshole I dont really care.

Ok so there is big no solicinting signs on both sides of my subdivision. I am in the garage working and some obama bitch comes into my garage & starts talking. I said I guess you dont know how to read like most obama people & she says you dont have to be rude & I said apparently I do have to because you cant read the signs in the front of the neigborhood then starts to argue with me I said you need to leave & she gets a louder voice & starts hollering at me. I said I ask you to leave & I am a firm believer in the second ammendmant and she proceded to leave damn good thing. What a stupid bitch

Same thing here.
Signs everywhere saying no solicitors and a city licensing law to back it up. Some van dropping a bunch of indentured indentured servants (look it up, its like human slavery, sign on some people to sell shit, pay their way and don't let them have any cash in their pockets, they cant get away ) off pushing crap no one wants.
I just ask to see their Baytown solicitation license and the call the cops. Baytown PD is pretty good about coming out and writing them a bunch of tickets and running them off.

Half the time like you I'm in my garage at the time with a weapon handy and usually that'll get them to mosey along pretty quick.

Sometimes I forget how nice it is to live out in the country, I never get anyone out here bugging me except maybe the occasional holy rollers but last time I answered the door wearing my underwear and a Slayer t shirt so I doubt they'll be back for awhile LOL I would have reacted the same way Kyle wether it was Obama people or Romney people because I hate both with a passion (not trying to turn this into a political thing, I'm just voting for Gary Johnson and nobody's changing my mind about that) and I don't support either... Girl scout cookies get me everytime too, and the kids always seem to know when to hit ya with the school fund raiser candy bars too :banghead: LOL

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

For future consultation, from Oldsmar's City Code of Ordinances, via municode online:

http://library.municode.com/mobile/...showDocumentFrame.aspx?clientID=11369&docID=0

Sec. 46-6. - Entrance to premises restricted.

It shall be unlawful for any peddler to enter upon any private premises when such premises are posted with a sign stating ``no peddlers allowed'' or ``no solicitations allowed'' or other words to such effect.

(Code 1980, ? 14-5)

Sec. 46-7. - Refusing to leave premises after request.

Any peddler who enters upon premises owned, leased or rented by another and refuses to leave such premises after having been notified by the owner or occupant of such premises, or his agent, to leave and not return to such premises, shall be punished pursuant to section 1-15.

(Code 1980, ? 14-6)

Sec. 1-15. - General penalty; continuing violations; nuisance conditions.

(a)
It shall be unlawful for any person to violate or fail to comply with any provision of this Code. Where no penalty is specifically provided therefor, the violation of any provision of this Code shall be punished by a fine not exceeding $500.00, or by imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months, or by both such fine and imprisonment. Each day any violation of any provision of this Code shall continue shall constitute a separate offense.
(b)
In addition to the penalties provided in this section, any condition caused or permitted to exist in violation of any of the provisions of this Code or any ordinance shall be deemed a public nuisance and may be, by the city, abated as provided by law, and each day that such condition continues shall be regarded as a new and separate offense.
(Code 1980, ? 1-10)
State law reference? Fines and forfeitures in county court are payable to municipality, ;hk;F.S.;\hk; ? 34.191; punishment for misdemeanors, ;hk;F.S.;\hk; ?? 775.082, 775.083.

Tell'em like it is!

Be forewarned that there may be some exclusion from the ordinance for people who are campaigning prior to local, state, or federal elections. A quick search did not turn-up that info in your code of ordinances but there may be a state or federal law to that effect I have not included. Sometimes the exclusion is that political solicitors don't need to take-out the temporary use permit the city code calls-for. The First and Fourteenth Amendments to the Constitution may come-into play here. Let the person soliciting dig that up!

They very seldom find their way back here in the big woods but occasionally it does happen....like about 3 weeks ago. I was in my bike shop, my dog laying peacefully outside on the blacktop, when this car pulls in. My dog went tearing to the end of the driveway....totally pissed at the intrusion.

Not sure if they were jesus people or 'bama idiots but I stood in the door , watching the dog barking and carrying on....the chick inside looks at me like....'well, are you going to call the dog off?'

I lost interest, turned and walked back in the shop, shutting the door behind me! She left shortly afterward.

Must be she missed the NO TRESPASSSING signs out at the end of the driveway....:confused2:

Sometimes I forget how nice it is to live out in the country, I never get anyone out here bugging me except maybe the occasional holy rollers but last time I answered the door wearing my underwear and a Slayer t shirt so I doubt they'll be back for awhile LOL I would have reacted the same way Kyle wether it was Obama people or Romney people because I hate both with a passion (not trying to turn this into a political thing, I'm just voting for Gary Johnson and nobody's changing my mind about that) and I don't support either... Girl scout cookies get me everytime too, and the kids always seem to know when to hit ya with the school fund raiser candy bars too :banghead: LOL

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I agree, it is nice to live in the country (on the Osage Reservation). Luckily, I have a pack of 5 Timber Wolves that patrol the yard keeping any unwanted visitors at bay. The largest of which is about 225lbs (Alpha Male), second to him is his brother at about 205lbs and the other three are around 180lbs. Looking at our property from the road, it appears that you would have to run a 150yard gauntlet of nearly a half a ton of wild canine to get to the safety of the house. In reality, their 3/4acre run is fenced and ends just in front of the house with the driveway snaking around the back. They are very loving and affectionate to those few of us that are lucky enough to be allowed to be members of their pack.

One time jahoves witness came to our house while I wasn't home &gave Gina the B's,well she told them to come back the next day knowing I would be home. Well they did & they wished they hadn't I flipped out on them they pretty much ran off my porch & never seen them again. Like I asked them what the fk did they witness that I haven't lol. If I have time I'll fk w any solicitors n waste there time. If they Call tell them your in the middle of a blow job to Call back they never do lol.

We moved about three years ago out into the county, never have much issues at all anymore. The driveway is pretty long and through some trees, so it is not a place I would want to drive personally. I ended putting up a drive way alert thing for my wife that is wireless so she knows when someone is coming up the driveway. Generally it is the neighbors or friends never a solicitor, with the exception of some kid from the school that is trying to gather money for the football team or something. To give you an idea the school has K - 12 in the same building, It is really weird IMHO. When coming to the the front of it . There are two entrances to the office, Left entrance is where the Grade school principals office and staff and the right entrance is for the High School principals office and staff. They all share the same Gym and lunchroom eating at different times etc. My sons graduating class was like 40? kids, so that give you the idea of where we live. We basically moved back to the same town and area where my Great grand parents lived and my grand parents and my father. Everyone knows everyone by their last name or relation to another yet they might not talk to you but they know who you belong to, it is freaking weird. It is like when we were building our monster house out there on the 6 acres that we bought, it was the talk of the town. " who is building that huge house over on the 1200 road?" " I am not for sure but I heard it was one of those Schutte boys." That is our town and I love it! Before too long they all knew what Schutte boy it was " That is Jim's boy, you know Bernie's Nephew!" LOL The only person we truly have to ditch is this older guy that lives down the road and is a pest drives up in his golf cart to gossip and start rumors. Yet I have heard it all when I met the old crabby bastard. He knew who I was..... and his mother babysat my father.... Then you are like oh shit! sorry for the rambling and I truly feel sorry for you guys having to deal with that crap. I guess with the price of gas these days people like me don't get seen that often unless they are a local.

G

We moved about three years ago out into the county, never have much issues at all anymore. The driveway is pretty long and through some trees, so it is not a place I would want to drive personally. I ended putting up a drive way alert thing for my wife that is wireless so she knows when someone is coming up the driveway. Generally it is the neighbors or friends never a solicitor, with the exception of some kid from the school that is trying to gather money for the football team or something. To give you an idea the school has K - 12 in the same building, It is really weird IMHO. When coming to the the front of it . There are two entrances to the office, Left entrance is where the Grade school principals office and staff and the right entrance is for the High School principals office and staff. They all share the same Gym and lunchroom eating at different times etc. My sons graduating class was like 40? kids, so that give you the idea of where we live. We basically moved back to the same town and area where my Great grand parents lived and my grand parents and my father. Everyone knows everyone by their last name or relation to another yet they might not talk to you but they know who you belong to, it is freaking weird. It is like when we were building our monster house out there on the 6 acres that we bought, it was the talk of the town. " who is building that huge house over on the 1200 road?" " I am not for sure but I heard it was one of those Schutte boys." That is our town and I love it! Before too long they all knew what Schutte boy it was " That is Jim's boy, you know Bernie's Nephew!" LOL The only person we truly have to ditch is this older guy that lives down the road and is a pest drives up in his golf cart to gossip and start rumors. Yet I have heard it all when I met the old crabby bastard. He knew who I was..... and his mother babysat my father.... Then you are like oh shit! sorry for the rambling and I truly feel sorry for you guys having to deal with that crap. I guess with the price of gas these days people like me don't get seen that often unless they are a local.

G

This sounds exactly like where I grew up in rural Oklahoma. Graduating class of 45 or so students. All classes in the same building, etc. There were only 1200 people in our entire zip code.

Yeterday must have been the day Jahoves witness came by yesterday to luckily Christine Answered the door on that one. This is not a political thing its any door to door I get ticked at all of them. I dont mind the kids Girl scouts etc. Doing there fundraisers but I dont need church people, Alarm salesman etc beating down my door. I like where I lived in texas I never had this problem. I get them constantly here guess I am gonna have to put a sign on my front door & a chain across my garage with a sign on it.

I bet if a hot chick like in Redbone's avatar showed up you would'nt be so quick to shoo them away! Had some fairly hot hispanic church types show up asking if I spoke spainish, or knew anyone in the neighborhood who did..trying to recruit for their church...

This sounds exactly like where I grew up in rural Oklahoma. Graduating class of 45 or so students. All classes in the same building, etc. There were only 1200 people in our entire zip code.

I am not sure about how many are in the zip code but I bet it cannot be too far off from your 1200. LOL

G

my friends and i like to play pranks on each other... not little ones either...

saturday at 9 am like 3 years ago a set of JWs came to the door. asked about some time to talk, yadda yadda... i said no, shut the door. this happened every week for a month before i started to get really mad.

i blacked out one morning, we were loading up the car and they drove up. i threatened them and told them they were harrassing me.

so the visits stopped for a few weeks, then they showed up with an old couple, the next week they showed up with a little girl. how do you black out infront of that? the last time i just politely told them to go and i will press charges if they or anyone came back.

so the prank side of the story... 6 months or so later drinking with friends, i told them about this saturday morning bullshit, one friend breaks out laughing and explains that one night when him and some other buddies were drunk they called the JWs as me and told them i was drunk and on drugs and i needed to talk to someone come on sat morning and dont give up....

my buddy learned just how hard it is to pick up missing teeth with broken fingers that night.

lol, peace,
evan...

Somebody stole one of my Romney / Ryan Signs and threw the other on the ground all crumpled up.... :gun shoot::flamethrower::BoomSmilie_anim::th_biggun:

We went and got 20 more signs and aimed video cameras with recorders directly at the ones we put out... The other signs are spares....

I'm Easily Pissed and Heavily Armed Today.......

They very seldom find their way back here in the big woods but occasionally it does happen....like about 3 weeks ago. I was in my bike shop, my dog laying peacefully outside on the blacktop, when this car pulls in. My dog went tearing to the end of the driveway....totally pissed at the intrusion.

Not sure if they were jesus people or 'bama idiots but I stood in the door , watching the dog barking and carrying on....the chick inside looks at me like....'well, are you going to call the dog off?'

I lost interest, turned and walked back in the shop, shutting the door behind me! She left shortly afterward.

Must be she missed the NO TRESPASSSING signs out at the end of the driveway....:confused2:

Hey, the bears need to eat too Dann-o. She could have fed a den for a day.
My GPS can hardly find your house. New sign-all trespassers must rake leaves or be shot.

Years ago in my crazy days, a friend I rode with had the JW's knocking on the door.
I knew it would be entertaining, since Jesse looks like Jack Nicholson in One Fleew Over The Coo Coo's nest. He answers the door screeming, "come on in,
:surprise:
have a beer, smoke a joint" I can still see them bolting, very fast. I guess you had to be there. And,I did not inhale.
Steve-o

G
I grew up in Paradise, MI with a population of aropund 500. Needless to say the school was one building/ hall with about 110 kids, K-12. My class was big at 10 kids, my sisters class had three. The gym served as lunchroom, school ceromonies, plays ans get this the center jump circle intersected both of the free throw circles! We played only one sport back when I went there, basketball, so if you were a guy you were on the team!
I left after my 10th grade year and moved to Flushing, MI. where my class size (600) was bigger than my hometown!
I get those Jehovahs around here, on occasion, but they seem pretty tame to what you guys get. But my newly inheirited dog likes to bark and approach any person or car that come in the drive and even the UPS man delivers my packages to me at work instead of to my house now.:biglaugh:

I grew up in Paradise, MI with a population of aropund 500. Needless to say the school was one building/ hall with about 110 kids, K-12. My class was big at 10 kids, my sisters class had three. The gym served as lunchroom, school ceromonies, plays ans get this the center jump circle intersected both of the free throw circles! We played only one sport back when I went there, basketball, so if you were a guy you were on the team!
I left after my 10th grade year and moved to Flushing, MI. where my class size (600) was bigger than my hometown!
I get those Jehovahs around here, on occasion, but they seem pretty tame to what you guys get. But my newly inheirited dog likes to bark and approach any person or car that come in the drive and even the UPS man delivers my packages to me at work instead of to my house now.:biglaugh:

mainly Catholic in your parts ?

G

I bet if a hot chick like in Redbone's avatar showed up you would'nt be so quick to shoo them away! Had some fairly hot hispanic church types show up asking if I spoke spainish, or knew anyone in the neighborhood who did..trying to recruit for their church...
I have had some decent looking women sales people stop by. I have a good GF so I pretty much run them off to.

Back