Dover Friday the 13th

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna be there!
MAYBE on the Max, if I get the Regulator/Rectifier installed..
Camping at silver lake, in town. gonna be a hoot!

Right on Bill, were staying at a friends outside of town, but I'll be there on Fri morning as we are leaving Thurs night. Not sure if I'll have my shirt by then, but if I don't I'll just have to make one. If you spot me, give us a shout. :biglaugh:

I will have be riding my Vmax.

The R/R got here today, now if I can find my soldering gun, I'm off to fix it!
Dover on the Max is looking a bit more likely now (if the R/R fixes the problem)

Right on Bill, Hope you have luck with that. More Maxer's there the better. Keep your eyes open for the VMF T-shirt. I'll be wearing mine there. If you see it be sure to give us a shout !

Rob :banana: :cheers:

Wow Dover was busy....here is a few pics of the trip. 1. Is basically the first place we could get a parking spot, were I'm taking the pic from. 2 & 3 Where I was standing in the crowd, held it over my head an took one in front and behind me. We were at a stand still. Nobody was moving anywhere ????. 4. Is just a stop on the way, waiting to meet up with another 10-15 bikes for the last hour ride to get there. Oh that's my buddy Gary ( left ) and Paul on the right. 5. I got Gary to snap off one pic with me standing with Paul, Barb (Paul's wife), Me and Mary ( Gary's wife ) at a coffee stop on the way back. I did buy a full face for the trip. Big difference on getting my neck bent out of shape from the wind. Glad I did.

Attachments

• DSCF0004.jpg
    DSCF0004.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF0005.jpg
    DSCF0005.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF0006.jpg
    DSCF0006.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF0003.jpg
    DSCF0003.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF0010.jpg
    DSCF0010.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 15
Rob:
Musta missed these!
Definitely was a good time, but I road the Roadstar. We camped out at the ballpark, and Max couldnt carry all the stuff we took. Kathy's Burgman 400 was a pack mule on this trip. The airbed, and the tent went under her seat, there's a whole lotta room there!

Attachments

• Resize of IMG_1336.JPG
    Resize of IMG_1336.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Resize of IMG_1337.JPG
    Resize of IMG_1337.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back