Drag Race bike project, gen II

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Eric and Mike, keep up the beautiful work! I'm also admiring your tool storage of what I assume are tools you use in your shop. Any other pictures of your shop you would like to share? I belong to Garage Journal forum and it looks like yours might fit right in with some of the high end garages on there! Do not join that site unless you want to spend countless hours seeing very well thought out and finished garages/ shops among other pursuits.

I tried to sign-on the place Redbone is recommending, it wasn't a pretty site (sight). I signed-up, tried to post a 'new member intro' twice after logging-in, and twice when I hit submit, the site gave me the "you're not a member, no privileges" message.

So I tried again just posting a message "testing the site" and this time it accepted the message. I immediately posted an abbreviated version of what I originally tried to post as an intro, and a mild complaint about how the site wasn't working for me before that, and I was immediately banned! Forever apparently. Their loss.

I agree with Eric and Mike, keep up the beautiful work! I'm also admiring your tool storage of what I assume are tools you use in your shop. Any other pictures of your shop you would like to share? I belong to Garage Journal forum and it looks like yours might fit right in with some of the high end garages on there! Do not join that site unless you want to spend countless hours seeing very well thought out and finished garages/ shops among other pursuits.

Was the fastest in the qualification and won the eliminator in FHRA Spring Nationals.
Good start for the season 2016.

148mph trap speed for those in the U.S. reading this. A very nice time indeed!

Back