Drag Race Fans...RT game

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the game they call 0.00 a holeshot.....

When you do it you see holeSHOOT on the screen.....must have fat fingered an extra O........:eusa_dance:

In the game they call 0.00 a holeshot.....

When you do it you see holeSHOOT on the screen.....must have fat fingered an extra O........:eusa_dance:

Yeah i managed to get one after a few DNQ's and then I was sitting there going, holeshoot? what?

.o78 was my best but dont matter, the guy next to me had a harley(lol) I smoked him anyway!

I did one .09 too, but the majority of them were in the .14 range. I found if I dbl clicked and held the mouse button down on the "stage" I had a quicker RT but my DNQ's went up. The VMOA website has a similar game on the main page.

How about score total. Second time through (took me a little bit to get the idea what was going on). 2 - dnq's in that round and a score of 3650.

Chopping trees :bang head:

It runs different than my practice tree does. Where's my rollout? LOL

gamezd.jpg

game2.jpg

Best score is not really the best on the track. Most dont run pro tree. If you run a full tree the boxes are great to get consistancy. I did 7 .016's, 1 .031 and 2 red lights. If you run a full tree you can set up your delay box if you are consistant and cut .010's all day without fear of a red light.

Jim

Tried to do as quick as I could and got 12250 twice. 8th and 9th place. Problem is keep getting a red or two when you try to push for the holeshot. I cant wait to get back and get the drag bike out again. Maybe this year.

Jim

I redlight the hell out of that game since it isn't figuring in the reaction time of the chassis of the bike very well (in my opinion).

Sean

I redlight the hell out of that game since it isn't figuring in the reaction time of the chassis of the bike very well (in my opinion).

Sean

ya it also has to take in the lag for the fire to burn that engine!1!1

Back