Drilled rotors ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbarrie

Reaction score
Mine is a 93' with solid rotors. I want to know if anyone has drilled the cooling holes in them with any success. If so where did you get the drill pattern from ? Home job or did you send out ? Any tips would be appreciated for sure. I got them off right now so it would be a good time to get them done. Thanks guys.

Robbarrie said:
Mine is a 93' with solid rotors. I want to know if anyone has drilled the cooling holes in them with any success. If so where did you get the drill pattern from ? Home job or did you send out ? Any tips would be appreciated for sure. I got them off right now so it would be a good time to get them done. Thanks guys.

R1 and R6 rotors are drilled and bolt right on if you don't want to drill your stock ones.

odd, as far as I know, mine are stock and they are drilled. Maybe is a late 90's thing since mines a 97'?

Either way, one of the damn things is warped, so I have to get new ones. Those R1/R6 rotors a direct swap for mine as well? If so, I'm hoping they are cheaper.

Back