Drive train issue

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty rough on my bike and have hit the bottom of it on various bumps on poorly paved twisty roads. But I'm not sure if that's the kind of thing that might cause a troublesome UJ to decide to retaliate against me. Just sayin'.

I'm pretty rough on my bike and have hit the bottom of it on various bumps on poorly paved twisty roads. But I'm not sure if that's the kind of thing that might cause a troublesome UJ to decide to retaliate against me. Just sayin'.
Is it likely you just bottomed-out the suspension instead of I "hit the bottom of it?"

Is it likely you just bottomed-out the suspension instead of I "hit the bottom of it?"

I'm pretty sure that I did hit the bottom of the bike not too long ago (because of a series of strategically placed bumps on a poorly paved road) - enough to pull over and check for damage (none visible).

If you ever find yourself on Bowen Road near Warwick, slow down :)
Shortcut from Bellvale to Warwick Turnpike

West Warwick, isn't that where The Station nightclub was?

Last edited:
Correct to both of you. West Warwick is in Rhode Island and was also where the Station night club was. The site is now a memorial to the victims of the fire.
The band Great White played its last gig before The Station nightclub, in Palm Beach County FL. The fire marshal requested them to do a pre-performance/pre-club occupancy demonstration of their fireworks, they demurred. The fire marshal refused to allow them permission to use an incendiary display, they performed without it.

Latest posts

Back