Driver Attacks Motorcyclist in Road Rage Incident + Video

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Golum tried to hit the wrong dude ( with a helmet on ) . Wondering if alcohol might have been involved.

Tend to agree the biker definitely restrained himself, but he also knew his camera was taking the whole scene into account. If he had beat the dude up he probably would have been sitting in the passenger seat of a patrol car.

stupid laws are meant to brake specially as long as you don't hurt or bother anyone.
10 points for the rider, good example of civilization.

The rider has great restraint. The cager would have got the crap beaten out of him by someone else. Or shot, or stabbed. And, he would have deserved it. There are some real nut jobs out on the road. N.H is a respectful and motorcycle friendly state. Cagers pull over for ya. Massachusetts cagers?
rofl_200.gif

I expected to see the old guy start frothing at the mouth....don't believe he was far from it! My official diagnosis.....there's a couple untagged squirrels running around in the attic with that dude! :wacko:

The man has clearly issues, and perhaps the country where he lives should have already detect that and take measures to help him.

Sorry, but that driver would have met his maker. Push my wife around and you meet my 45 without a second thought.

In SD you can only defend yourself with like force. I would have leveled him after the first punch he threw and probably ridden away depending on witnesses present. Had he touched my wife like that I would have beaten him beyond recognition. He would never look or feel the same way again. I'm pretty sure there is no way to quantify the rage I would have directed at his tender stupid effing head. Mess with family and it's all over, no coming back from that. I would have left him alive though, probably.

That rider showed much more restraint than I could have, kudos to him for being highly civilized.

If you look closely at that guy eyes and mouth, he looks like there's something wrong with his state of mind. Then, look how he calms down when lying there. It's almost like he has a dual personality. Like, all of a sudden, he's wondering why he's on the ground. It's a good thing the rider jumped on top of him. Can you image what someone like that can do behind the wheel of a car?

The cager was soooooo deserving to be knocked the f@#k out it was painful.
My inner dialog kept yelling for the biker to hit him back.

Amazing restraint. I would hope that once the police arrived that douche would have been arrested on the spot.

Latest posts

Back