Drivers reaction test, very addictive!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL.. pretty good, 2 tries and got to Bobbing Bobcat.:eusa_dance:

seems my reaction times are virtually all .180's with a few lower and a few higher.

Sean

one2dmax said:
seems my reaction times are virtually all .180's with a few lower and a few higher.

Sean

Same here. I think my very best one was a .109 but I actually think I "redlighted" and it turned out that way :)

I did have a .069 but like you it was more luck then anything else.

mikemax04 said:
OK guys. Hate to admit it but all I get is a blank page. Anybody want to help out the elderly?

Mike, I just clicked on the link and it's still working for me. Try copy pasting the link intp your address bar but before clicking "go" pare that link down to the bare bones that will get you to the site it came from. Then you can look for it on thier site.

wfcall said:
Mike, I just clicked on the link and it's still working for me. Try copy pasting the link intp your address bar but before clicking "go" pare that link down to the bare bones that will get you to the site it came from. Then you can look for it on thier site.
Thanks Rusty but something is amiss. Even at the site I got nothing concrete on the title.

I recently bought a new laser mouse and am having problems posting also. I can post when clicking on the 'quick reply' but not on the "Post Reply". Also there is a red line underlining everything and it wasn't there before. I just love all this new technology.

It works on my laptop and the computer at work. On a side note.

I managed to get a 0.000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I got a lot of 3 sec penalties too!

Sean

I prefer practicing my reaction times on a timing tree.I also have a few playstation2 dragracing games that I like to practice to.No bikes though!

Back