Dual Oval Headlight???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srx2002

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was doin some web surfing and came across a Vmax that had a Dual OVAL headlight set-up...it wasn't side by side..it was over/under type of thing.. each headlight was oval ...but not exactly oval...more like Oval to start off with but got squished or something..LOL I know it sounds like I'm on something. :) anyway...I really like the look of them...I'm wondering if this can be bought retail...or maybee it's something left to the owners imagination???

any info appreciated.....

Do they look anything like the lights on this bike?

IMG_0826.jpg

Actually...I think that's the exact bike I seen them on..LOL\

any ideas if he bought that setup, or fabricated it?

These lights can be bought for around $65 each and the owner has to figure a way to install them. I gave Buster some info on them a while back, perhaps he still has it. Think I also saw them on eBay. Check "motorcycles, headlights".

Found this on eBay in chrome: #140073936134 for $70

Last edited:
I think I might be ordering one of those. Thinking about mounting it just above the fork brace to help illuminate the road.

Calimus said:
I think I might be ordering one of those. Thinking about mounting it just above the fork brace to help illuminate the road.

I've considered the same concept but am wondering how any light could hold up to being mounted on a non-sprung portion of the bike?
Or do you mean mounting it to the lower triple tree?

Moto-boutique sells the light/bracket set up but it's expensive. you can also buy the lights (called cyclops lights) and make your own bracket. The light output is not that good though.

Back