Dumb question time...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max01red

Reaction score
Does the V-max Snowmobile have anything in common with the bike, other than the name and being made by Yamaha???:confused2:

Does the V-max Snowmobile have anything in common with the bike, other than the name and being made by Yamaha???:confused2:

No, just the name. Although if I remember right, it is pretty heavy for a snowmobile so they have that in common!

Not only heavy, they go like snot too. :biglaugh: Also to piss us off when we do a search for Vmax stuff. And if you place an ad in the paper - people get them mixed up all the time.

Not only heavy, they go like snot too. :biglaugh: Also to piss us off when we do a search for Vmax stuff. And if you place an ad in the paper - people get them mixed up all the time.

They also show up with all the V-max bikes and parts on Ebay....

anyone see the V-Max snowmobile on Pinks the other night? Racing sleds on 1/4 mile asphalt, now that was COOL!

I quit watching Pinks because all it did is piss me off.Any body can sand bag then turn it on for real when the race really matters.All this ,I want 16 car lenths and no nitrous!Its a joke! The winner is just the best actor.Watch the drivers,They do not even look at the track.They are too busy rubber necking.Put a camera on their tachs,then see who needs 16 car lenths.

anyone see the V-Max snowmobile on Pinks the other night? Racing sleds on 1/4 mile asphalt, now that was COOL!

Yeah that was cool, and one of the best episodes I've seen, I like "Pinks full out" because it gets rid of all the crap Shawn descibed...

Latest posts

Back