Duplicate neck sticker

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok my little wheels are already spinning about restoring # 217. I plan on powder coating the frame but want the stock sticker back on the neck. Does any one know if I can get a duplicate sticker from Yamaha or any where else that makes them.

Also looking for NOS parts. I am not rich so looking to beg barter trade so if you want to donate some parts to see an early max restored to show room. I will be happy to take them. LOL I am an excellent painter so am willing to trade paint work or what ever else I can to restore this thing.

You definitely have your work cut out for you. Looking forward to seeing the end result!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I have no doubt that you are capable, restoring anything to mint condition is rough parts acquisition wise. Maybe a tech day in the future for the unveiling?

I have no doubt that you are capable, restoring anything to mint condition is rough parts acquisition wise. Maybe a tech day in the future for the unveiling?

Yeah maybe a tech day so every one can see the start of it. It is definately going to be a while before its finished.

Kyle I don't have any NOS parts but I do have a son that's a salesmen and I can get very good pricing. I also have most of the parts from this bike still. Are there any other parts that may have a number on them that we should hang onto? maybe the original key and locks?

Kyle I don't have any NOS parts but I do have a son that's a salesmen and I can get very good pricing. I also have most of the parts from this bike still. Are there any other parts that may have a number on them that we should hang onto? maybe the original key and locks?
I believe the frame & engine number matching is the main part so I don't think there is any thing else we really need to hang on to. The key & locks would be nice. I might have to talk with you about some new parts when we get to that stage. I am going to start a post in the wanted section & see what I can come up with. I know I need a Mint exaust system.

Back