Dynojet quickshifter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone here used one, and do you like them or not? What are the ups and downs, and benefits and not so much?

Thanks

They are more fun than a barrel of monkeys!

I mean seamless WOT shifts?
Come on... what could be more fun than that!

They are more fun than a barrel of monkeys!

I mean seamless WOT shifts?
Come on... what could be more fun than that!

LOL, even my GF is saying, go ahead.....we will just call it an early christmas present.....

Have one on a 2009 gen 2, like everyone has said full throttle shifts! As if the bike needs help going faster. Awesome for drag racing too!

I also have 7 more of the heavy duty shifter brackets for sale. A lot better than the piece of crap that comes with the kit. $40 shipped to the lower 48 USA. Out of country price is $35 plus shipping to your destination. Thanks.

That's a great looking part. I've heard plenty of complaints about the Dynojet piece.

My quickshifter is configured differently otherwise I would definitely want one on my bike.

You'd need a brain box to run that and at that point it's a lot easier switch setup. We're actually nearly done with our testing to have these kits as an optional upgrade to the ignitech CDI box for the gen 1's

That's a great looking part. I've heard plenty of complaints about the Dynojet piece.

My quickshifter is configured differently otherwise I would definitely want one on my bike.
Mark how is yours set up? Is it like Jim Faegins......which is set up under the lever?

Mark how is yours set up? Is it like Jim Faegins......which is set up under the lever?

Yes, mine is the inline version, it was a kit someone put together years ago. The parts are not from DynoJet. I think Jim may have adapted the DynoJet switch to work inline like mine.

My version is stealth, but I can't say it's better than the DynoJet kit. Just by the design of it I have to believe the DynoJet version allows for more precise adjustment.

quick.jpg

I have better photos somewhere....couldn't find one right now.

I use the HealTech Quickshifter easy. No laptop required. Bluetooth comms. Free app. Smallest sensor. Fits the Max easily, and works with your other goodies...PCV, etc...

It can also be mounted on the bolt on the linkage and provide both up and down shifts.

Attachments

• HEALTECH.jpg
    HEALTECH.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 106
Back