E Bay steal!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"it starts everytime, even when warm" - "no hiccups like factory vmaxs", etc...

This guy needs a slap for writing up an ad like this.

Mike

he corrected the ad already :)
it wasn't Johnny Walker at least lol

:rofl_200: I'm wondering if that 'Johnny' might have been involved in this write-up!! :rofl_200:

"it starts everytime, even when warm" - "no hiccups like factory vmaxs", etc...

This guy needs a slap for writing up an ad like this.

Mike

I agree Mike, an honest mistake is fine but out & out bullshit just pisses me off!

Although, I've heard you really should avoid those 'Factory V Maxs'!! They're the ones with the ..............what?
>
>
>
>
>
>

That's right!!!!!..........CARB CHAINS!!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I won't knock your carb chains IF you don't feed me any B.S. regarding the Double Overhead Roller Rubber Cams I installed on my last rebuild.

That's right. I now have a complete DORRC engine. And they're considered the Bee's Knee's amongst thoughtful Vmax owners.

I won't knock your carb chains IF you don't feed me any B.S. regarding the Double Overhead Roller Rubber Cams I installed on my last rebuild.

That's right. I now have a complete DORRC engine. And they're considered the Bee's Knee's amongst thoughtful Vmax owners.

Hey, I've heard of that mod!! Don't they refer to that as "DORK"? :confused2:

Like.....I "Dorked" my motor? :ummm:

Yeah! I'm sure that's it!! :punk:

don't knock the rubber cam mod. It really quiets down the valvetrain.

To complete the package, you have to add a full set of rubber domed pistons. Retaining stock exhaust with that combo, no one can hear you coming up on them until it's too late for them to turn off.

Mine's got elastic HyperRubbeR? rods - they shorten and lengthen on every stroke to provide Big Bang torque and as much as 6481.7cc when they all align with the mid piston while accelerating in a 5 degrees banked left turn.
It's the most exhilarating mod ever! Also it completely eliminates all steering vibrations and gives a true V10 exhaust note at almost all revs.

Mine's got elastic HyperRubbeR? rods - they shorten and lengthen on every stroke to provide Big Bang torque and as much as 6481.7cc when they all align with the mid piston while accelerating in a 5 degrees banked left turn.
It's the most exhilarating mod ever! Also it completely eliminates all steering vibrations and gives a true V10 exhaust note at almost all revs.

Hey NG, you aren't supposed to let them in on the "Super Secret" mods like that one and the one I just did...... a custom "Super torque" crank made from billet Unobtainium with the gel core so it twists along the long axis and "unloads" when untwisting to give you that kick in the arse and at LEAST 100 ft/lbs more torque:punk:

I asked the guy what "professionally owned" meant. :ummm:
He replied, "I'm a doctor!"

That was a good answer, I told him so and wished him good luck with the sale! :rofl_200:

He could have said "I work for the government.". Then you would KNOW he was a pro:rofl_200:

You know you are with a "Pro" when you hear the snap of the rubber glove and get told to bend over and relax!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

You know you are with a "Pro" when you hear the snap of the rubber glove and get told to bend over and relax!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

A buddy of mine was going thru that most embarassing of moments and said over his shoulder, "Doc, I better not feel both your hands on my shoulders!"

The doctor did NOT think that was funny at all!!! :rofl_200:

Back