Early Christmas gift

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
Thanks KJ! I know where I'll be putting the member one, once my new workshop is finished being built.

Great job!

Mike

Thanks for the nice words, I'd like to give back, what I can, to all the people here that help me and others with thier rides. The calendars seem like the best way.

:santa::cheers:

I had to go back and take a second look at the bikes on the NSFW version, didn't notice them the first time :>

i was surprised to see a pic on the nsfw calendar that looks awfully familiar to me (dec 09). no the girl is not my ole lady! this is the original bike the bodywork on my 97 came off. had he not screwded me for the rest of the stuff i ordered, i would have had that exhaust too! it's a one-off piece he was supposed to sell me for $750! i contacted the original manufacturer- $2600 to reproduce not including the shipping. i sure would like to find someone here that could do this stuff! KJ great job. i think i have last years on this computer as well. can never have too many pics of these bikes. thanks again

cheers odieoh24

Thanx man:punk:,first chance I had to look at it ,and:th_image003: my bikes jan 2010..........:ummm:hey howd he do that? thats cool can I print it?

What is the color of the bike of Dec 2010?

I believe he described it as a burnt orange. Unfortunately the owner suffered a heart attack and passed, otherwise he could have answered.

Sean is familiar with the bike, so he might be able to give you a better color description.

Latest posts

Back