East Coast Sturgis anyone?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Has anyone attended this even in Cumberland, MD? I am wondering if its something that I should plan on attending since its no more than a few hours ride away!

I'll definitely go up overnight for Saturday to Sunday. Since I am the Maryland Chapter leader for VMOA, I can look further into this event and plan it. All vmax riders invited of course!

Here is the link for the event below. It has been going on for 7 years now!

http://www.eastcoaststurgis.com/

I might go this year if I can get my bike lined out, got some issues to deal with, hopefully its just the battery and not the stator or RR

I did it 2 yrs ago and it was ok wont do it again very poor setup its in the middle of these fields, in the woods which is fine but the vendors get all the level areas and then campers get semi level tents which we stayed in were on a HILL. Im going to check out Erie roar at the shore this year, Thunder is my fav, 2nd would be Windber dog run or Dog gone run now Gettysburg is suppose to be good this yr to Kix is going to be there Sat night.

I did it 2 yrs ago and it was ok wont do it again very poor setup its in the middle of these fields, in the woods which is fine but the vendors get all the level areas and then campers get semi level tents which we stayed in were on a HILL. Im going to check out Erie roar at the shore this year, Thunder is my fav, 2nd would be Windber dog run or Dog gone run now Gettysburg is suppose to be good this yr to Kix is going to be there Sat night.

Jim is the dog gone run set up like the original dog run, at that park with the big party, food, and fireworks at the end?

Back