Easterners...here's the next one

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put together a nice little country road run here if it happens that we get a decent day to do it. It's actually the 3 States Run that we were going to do earlier this summer. Anybody interested?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...60668,-73.54866&sspn=0.083215,0.181446&num=10

You'll have to reduce the map, for some reason it came out in this huge scale. :confused2:

We could meet up at the Rigor Hill Diner, located on the Taconic Pkwy about 9 miles south of the intersection of the Taconic & I-90 which is Exit B-2.

:hmmm: yep , 45 or better Im in.:moped::clapping::clapping:eek:nly thing is,colder it gets ,faster I ride ( adrenaline is a wonderful thing:th_image003:)

sounds great Dan, not sure yet about the truck and trailer begin ready this week, but got my fingers crossed. Im over in Toronto wishing i had my bike, wicked nice weather here. :bang head:

are you gonna use Sally for this ride???

sounds great Dan, not sure yet about the truck and trailer begin ready this week, but got my fingers crossed. Im over in Toronto wishing i had my bike, wicked nice weather here. :bang head:

are you gonna use Sally for this ride???

The whole thing is contingent on the weather, if it's too cold we'll only see Twistedmax at the start of the ride.....after that he'll be gone! :punk:

I took Sallymax on the Quabbin Reservoir run so prolly will take '99 on this one....they get tempermental if they aren't ridden equally.........:punk:

:rofl_200: DON'T GO THERE!!! :rofl_200:

the whole thing is contingent on the weather, if it's too cold we'll only see twistedmax at the start of the ride.....after that he'll be gone! :punk:

I took sallymax on the quabbin reservoir run so prolly will take '99 on this one....they get tempermental if they aren't ridden equally.........:punk:

:rofl_200: Don't go there!!! :rofl_200:
man , it must be nice to have multiple " rides " at the same time !

:biglaugh: two rides is nice, sure glad i raised my boy right, cuase his bike is my second ride:eusa_dance:.hey can he come along , if he can handle the miles?

That eastern loop is close to where Allie and I rode that day we met up on the Platonic, Danny. That 82 just "begs" ya to go fast...<ahem>.

:biglaugh: two rides is nice, sure glad i raised my boy right, cuase his bike is my second ride:eusa_dance:.hey can he come along , if he can handle the miles?

Hey, there ya go....two bikes, sort of!! :biglaugh:

Of course he can come Rick, anybody that wants to ride can come....even those pirates Springfield Mike hangs out with!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

at this point i need to get onto any road, winter hasnt started and i got the shakes from lack of vmax!!!! ahhhhhh:th_eat_arrow:

Looks mlike it's going to be warmer this Saturday! Low 60's over here, maybe even warmer farther east.

They're calling for 40% chance of showers for Saturday. I'll monitor this, if it drops to 20% - 30% why don't we give it a try? :punk:

if ya do it, can we get a burnout for me since i can't go?

Garret, do you prefer your burnouts long and darkor short and smokey?:ummm:

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 94 vulcan 750 035.jpg
    94 vulcan 750 035.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 12
we're still talking about burnouts right? hah. how about one of each.

Latest posts

Back