ebay belly pan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen them on E-bay, just curious if the brackets are
available from them or do you have to fab something
up ?

u'd think they could still sell it all for $75 and make out well

Seen them on E-bay, just curious if the brackets are
available from them or do you have to fab something
up ?

Looks pretty cool. Don't know what it what take to fab brackets but does it work with crash bars I wonder??

yea.. not a huge loss if you mess it up. i actually don't relaly have the tools/experience to make mounting brackets. i bet someone with the experience here and a prototype could come up with the bracket kit and buy a dozen belly pans or so and sell it all together as a kit.

yea.. not a huge loss if you mess it up. i actually don't relaly have the tools/experience to make mounting brackets. i bet someone with the experience here and a prototype could come up with the bracket kit and buy a dozen belly pans or so and sell it all together as a kit.

That would be cool as i'm short on talent myself.

i was lookin at that myself.

u have a belley pan dontcha tim? wher did u get youres?

i was lookin at that myself.

u have a belley pan dontcha tim? wher did u get youres?
I GOT MINE FROM ROGER AT FAT MAX , ITS AWESOME & VARY WELL MADE ( THICK FIBERGLASS ) MOUNT IT FIRST SO YOU CAN TWEAK THE BRACKETS & THEN UNBOLT IT ( LEAVING THE BRACKETS ATTACHED TO THE BIKE ) AND THEN HAVE IT PAINTED , KJSHOVER TOLD ME THAT LITTLE SECRET & IT SAVED ME FROM F@#$%*G MINE UP ! YOU'LL LOVE IT ! I THINK IT MAKES THE BIKE COMPLETE LOOKING ! IMO THEY SHOULD COME ON THE BIKE !:punk:

CLICK TO THE LINK FAT MAX ON THIS FORUM , HIS BELLY PAN IS AWESOME ! IMO !:punk:

+1

Mine is pretty awesome. If only I had realized to get the brackets mounted THEN paint it....I'm a little short on brains apparently.
If you get one, any bellypan for that matter, look into some kind of clear vinyl overlay for it after it's been painted. Or at least for the part that's exposed to the debris coming off of the front tire. I didn't think about this, and now have quite a few nice chips on mine.

+1

Mine is pretty awesome. If only I had realized to get the brackets mounted THEN paint it....I'm a little short on brains apparently.
If you get one, any bellypan for that matter, look into some kind of clear vinyl overlay for it after it's been painted. Or at least for the part that's exposed to the debris coming off of the front tire. I didn't think about this, and now have quite a few nice chips on mine.

Just make sure you wait anywhere between 30-90 days before doing so. Trapping the solvents in the paint will cause some major issues.

Chris

Back