eBay bolts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave I know a few guys use probolt kits they come in different colors as far ad I knowy probolt kit only does side cover screws for much more than this guy on eBay. I can't open description on my phone but I think it's over 100 pieces? I guess depends on if you want colored aluminum or shiny ss.

Sean (one2dmax) has some nice bolts and I believe he has a kit put together too.
Mike Sayers has some SS bolt kits.
If you want a bolts with special color then check out Pro Bolt. I have never purchased from this company.
Here is a site with some Vmax specfic bolt kits. But turn your speakers down as they have a very annoying background music!!! I have never purchased from this company.

I sell chromed kits and can probably get the plain stainless if desired. I think I get $50 for a chrome engine cover kit.

I am and I like it. Very well organized with bags within bags and a little card to explain where each bolt is intended to replace the stock.

Only complaint is that it doesn't replace every single fastener on the bike. Most of what's missing is internal such as the bar over the battery, and a couple that hold onto the seat. Those are already allen or hex bolts though so it's not such a big deal.

I prefer stainless to chrome or anything else because of the no-rust factor. This was the first thing I purchased after the bike and have replaced roughly 40 of the 200+ it's intended to replace. I just keep the bag handy as I'm working at other things.

uploadfromtaptalk1358091602566.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1358091616399.jpg

For color bolts I love my probolts. I think they were 45 shipped to the USA
Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

I bought this kit when he first offered it several years ago. There were several mistakes and omissions in his first kit. I emailed him with details of the errors and he changed the kit to correct the errors and most of the omissions and sent me new correct bolts at no extra charge. Good guy to work with and a nice kit. Don't know if he has made any additional changes since then though.

Sounds good, guys. I think I'll probably pick up a kit for when I pull this motor out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back