ECU reflashing options

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShawnD

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My bike came with a PCV/autotune. I plan on getting the Nash reflash. What happens to the pcv/autotune when I do this, leave it on , pull it, what? Is there any reason to keep them?

Last edited:
My bike came with a PCV/autotune. I plan on getting the Nash reflash. What happens to the pcv/autotune when I do this, leave it on , pull it, what? Is there any reason to keep them?

The Autotune module is difficult to use and has had limited success on the VMax.

The Power Commander can be used for other things like a quick shifter or a display for AFR or for data logging.

After the reflash you should disable Autotune in the software and make sure the Power Commander is running a "0" map (no fuel adjustment).

Will removing both of them do what you are saying or do I have to do those things before removing them? I have no plans for using a quick shifter, monitoring afr or any other function they provide.

Will removing both of them do what you are saying or do I have to do those things before removing them? I have no plans for using a quick shifter, monitoring afr or any other function they provide.

You can just take them off then.

Latest posts

Back