Efffff You Mother Nature!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JrBiem

Reaction score
Ugh, the snow was almost completely gone around here as of 2 days ago. Things were looking green/brown and it was in the 40's. I even took the max out a couple of times...and then it started to snow last night and I woke up to this..... (there are driveways under there somewhere :tantrum:)

Attachments

• PB160020.JPG
    PB160020.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 26
+1, its coming down now in NY, I was riding with just a tee-shirt last Thursday. Ugh!

I hear ya brother, same on the west coast. Put a real crimp on my burnout video plans. Gonna have to wait till she's done playing games.

Hahahaha... Welcome to the month of March...

I remember snowmobiling around April 12th 12-13 years ago.

My snow tires are still on my car for a reason. I'd love to put my 19" summers back on, but I'd be screwed if it snowed.

Chris

Ugh, the snow was almost completely gone around here as of 2 days ago. Things were looking green/brown and it was in the 40's. I even took the max out a couple of times...and then it started to snow last night and I woke up to this..... (there are driveways under there somewhere :tantrum:)

What are you bitchin about...at least you won the Super Bowl...you can ride that train for a while more...:biglaugh:

Hahahaha... Welcome to the month of March...

I remember snowmobiling around April 12th 12-13 years ago.

My snow tires are still on my car for a reason. I'd love to put my 19" summers back on, but I'd be screwed if it snowed.

Chris

Yea, I did my summer/snow switch on Saturday, and now I'm looking out the window at my 30 mile trek home in 75 minutes. * *Facepalm* *

4gasem - you drive the G8 year round? That's on my short list for a next car, if I can find one reasonably priced. I like my/ my wife's supercharged '06 GT, but its wrong wheel drive and automatic. I miss having my F-bodies, but need the practicality of 4 doors and a reasonable winter experience - neither of which a Camaro has ever delivered. Good tires and RWD is an asset, not a drawback, in the snow, I bet that G8's a lot of fun (no sarcasm here) in the slick stuff.

Yea, I did my summer/snow switch on Saturday, and now I'm looking out the window at my 30 mile trek home in 75 minutes. * *Facepalm* *

4gasem - you drive the G8 year round? That's on my short list for a next car, if I can find one reasonably priced. I like my/ my wife's supercharged '06 GT, but its wrong wheel drive and automatic. I miss having my F-bodies, but need the practicality of 4 doors and a reasonable winter experience - neither of which a Camaro has ever delivered. Good tires and RWD is an asset, not a drawback, in the snow, I bet that G8's a lot of fun (no sarcasm here) in the slick stuff.

The G8 has 50/50 weight balance so with Blizzak snow tires, it's awesome in the snow.

The car's GREAT! They seem to keep their resale value well too.

Mine's pretty tame at about 400BHP, but still fun.

This happens every year, and every year it makes me want to look for the gas pipe....
This was the worst, though. Got all 3 bikes out and gassed up - and put the GD snowblower away! Now I got 8" of heavy wet snow in the driveway, and no snow tires on the Kia....

For a change we have been spared any more snowfall from this storm! In fact it was sunny here today, but a chilly E wind but all in all better than what those S of me are getting!:confused2:

What are you bitchin about...at least you won the Super Bowl...you can ride that train for a while more...
biglaugh.gif
Go Pack! :)
I was born and raised in Green Bay. Live up in North Dakota now. I'm sorry we sent that storm your way.
On a positive not. I fired up my '01 this afternoon. 15 F and it roared to life on the first click of the starter button :)
Not bad for a carburated beast designed in the Aqua Net Era.

It was 75-80 degrees here Sunday and Monday. Here's what's going on in mid Missouri today. Hence, I am changing all the fluids in the bike.

Attachments

• Pics 018.jpg
    Pics 018.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Pics 019.jpg
    Pics 019.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back